We are currently searching for a talented Production Supervisor to join our team in Ensenada, Mexico.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument; it’s a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
In this role you’ll be responsible for ensures that production meets daily production goals. Monitors product quality, reports discrepancies to Director of Ops and Engineering Manager. Supervises manufacturing personnel. Responsible for work flow through production floor. Coordinates employees in various work areas to maximize productivity. Interfaces with Human Resources on employment issues including hiring, performance appraisals, merit increases, time off requests, and disciplinary issues according to company policy, safety issues and worker’s compensation procedures. Schedules smooth production of product to conform to production goals.
About the job:
• Ensures own production conforms to requirements of quality and schedule
• Productivity, efficiency improvements and promotes continuous improvement environment
• Inspects input/output quality requirements on units processed
• Follows approved procedures to complete all tasks
• Maintains work area in a clean, repaired and organized manner
• Handles and stores all regulated materials in compliance with company policy, state and federal regulations
• Performs duties in other areas as needed
What you need:
• Bachelor degree in engineering
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in a supervisory or equivalent experience required.
• Working Knowledge of TPS / Lean Manufacturing practices. (A3, VSM, 5S, Kaizen Activities, Poke-Yoke, SMED, etc.) Experienced in Continuous Improvement.
• Demonstrated supervisory skills including: structured work, training and coaching, and teamwork approach. Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively manage conflicts
• Ability to solve problems using the scientific method (PDCA, A3, etc) and coach others to solve problems
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, strong Microsoft Office skills, understanding of ERP systems and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Shop Floor Focus and hands-on mentality
• Previous experience in a high model mix assembly operation preferred.
• Proven leadership ability
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
|Horario||7:00 a.m. a 5:30 p.m.|