Fender Musical Instruments (FMI) is looking for a Manager Manufacturing for our Ensenada, Mexico location. In this role, you will be responsible to organize and oversee the manufacturing process. You will be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument; it’s a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
About the job:
• Management through the subordinate supervisors all the activities of manufacturing
• Directly responsible for the development, evaluation and improvement of manufacturing methods, using the standards, industrial design, design processes, manufacturing as well as parts and materials, production equipment and machining capabilities, methods of assembly,
labor and quality standards as well as scrap control.
• Supervises the proper preventive and corrective maintenance of facilities, equipment and machinery, minimizing costs and complying with quality standards.
• Supervises and evaluates procedures designed to improve production methods, use of
equipment and quality of finished products.
• Plans research to determine the effectiveness of the use of manpower and projects the
needs of manpower and support personnel.
• Elaborates, negotiates and manages the objectives and budgets of its department, as well as the strategies and plans of action to achieve those objectives.
• Responsible for selecting, training, motivating, developing and acting as a facilitator of your staff.
• Validate and authorize the procedures, standards of operation of the manufacturing function.
What you need:
• Required: Bachelor Degree in Business or related filed. MBA as a plus.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment or similar position.
• knowledge of the layout of the plant and the production capacities of each department.
• Knowledge of manufacturing systems
• Good manufacturing practices
• MRP, TMP
• Processes of introduction of new products
• Reengineering processes
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing, six sigma
• Management of budgeting
• Knowledge in project management
• Environmental and safety standards regulations
|Horario||7:00 a.m. a 5:30 p.m.|