Fender Musical Instruments is looking for a Supply Chain Lead for our Ensenada, Mexico location. In this role, you will be responsible of Project Lead for Supply Chain inclusive of Sourcing, Supplier development, Cost negotiation and Vendor Managed Inventory strategy for our Acoustasonic project.
Incumbent will execute both direct and indirect purchases and will serve as the single point of contact for all purchasing needs, including planning and line fill of inventory. Responsibilities will extend into Supplier development, risk management and ensuring that a Plan for Every Part is delivered. This will require close work with Logistics as well as Operations and Engineering.
About the job:
• Develop, execute and report on the Fender end-to-end supply chain. This requires building relationships with various internal and external stakeholders, in order to obtain data, learn about business processes, and / or to make recommendations
• Analyze data and make recommendations in order to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), cost savings goals, create an accurate cost forecast, and creating/ managing internal management reports to track KPIs of business results and identify issues and opportunities
• Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency towards short term opportunities and a strong orientation to customer focus
• Quickly align with business needs as opportunities arise and priorities shift
• Develop the tools and processes necessary to perform analysis and cost management procedures and process improvement opportunities
• Quickly and accurately analyze outputs of analysis and clearly communicate implications to Operations team and Operations management, as appropriate
What you need:
• Required: Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in both domestic and global supply chain purchasing. Preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Working with Mexican and American Suppliers
• Hands on development of Suppliers / Supply network
• Planning and inventory management of commodities
• Demonstrated ability to drive change at supplier / improvement of supplier
• Project Management experience
• Contract negotiation and supplier startups
• Knowledge of Maquiladora Certifications and Requirements
• Proficient in use of Excel / MS Office products
• Experience in setting up Vendor Managed Inventory programs
• Direct experience with SAP or similar ERP toolset
• Proficient Organizational skills.
• English 95 – 100%
|Horario||7:00 a.m. a 5:30 p.m.|