Fender Musical Instruments has an immediate opening for a Sr. Material Planner in our Global Supply Chain department located in Ensenada B.C. The Planner will work collaboratively with both internal and external partners to facilitate the development and implementation of these initiatives either domestically or globally as required.
The right person will work with Sales, Marketing and Research and Development to create a demand forecast for a diverse product line with high volume and volatility and then to convert that forecast into an achievable MPS. The role will handle the oversight and reporting of Product Lifecycle Management including New Product Introduction (NPI) and End of Life (EOL) process status, issues, action plans, etc.
About the job:
• Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
• Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
• Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
• Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
What you need:
• Required: Bachelor’s degree in planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, allocation or replenishment, financial planning or financial analysis experience
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, allocation or replenishment, financial planning or financial analysis position.
• Proven work experience managing a high volume, large SKU base (10,000+) in a retail environment across multiple distribution centers is a must
• Experience developing, implementing and monitoring Kanban and other push/pull inventory strategies
• Experience managing allocations of parts between manufacturing and customer demands in a centralized parts depot
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to be strategic
• Strong communication skills, ability to present complex information/recommendations to terms meaningful to various audiences
• Ability to make quick decisions, at times with limited information and to synthesize large quantities of data to drive business decisions
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Knowledge of SAP R/3, Logility and SAP Business Warehouse; advanced data mining skills preferred
|Horario||7:00 a.m. a 5:30 p.m.|