• Purchasing skills to form a strategy, driving competition, developing new suppliers and nurturing relationships
• Solid knowledge on sourcing practices, negotiation skills, contracts negation, commodity knowledge and commodity strategies.
• Proven negotiation, forecasting, industry and supplier analyses skills.
• +5 years in similar positions, specifically in the areas of project management, sourcing and negotiation of materials
• Master’s degree in Business or Supply Chain is highly desired
• Quality audits participation
• Price negotiation
• Self-motivated, proactive, must be able to lead multi-functional teams without supervision.
• Positive attitude and team work oriented
• Experience with MRP
• Purchasing strategies
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on Supply Chain Management, Procurement or a related discipline is a plus.
• Must demonstrate leadership, agility and prioritization skills.
• Advanced Excel and Presentation Skills
• Fully bilingual (English/Spanish)