Providing solutions to the company requirements, root cause analysis of critical equipment. Optimize preventive/predictive maintenance. Improvement projects, support areas, ensuring the security, following procedures and manufacturer's recommendations to maintain the goals of the department and customer satisfaction.
*Knowledge in general maintenance of CNC Machinery.
1. Bachelor degree: Industrial Eng., Mechanical Eng., Electrical Eng., Electronic Eng or related careers.
2. Minimum Experience 1-2 years.
3. Schedule Flexibility
4. Measuring instruments.
5. Microsoft office and internal maintenance system.
6. English spoken and written advance 90%.
1. Knowledge in general maintenance and building productive machinery.
2. Knowledge of electricity, electronics, mechanics, pneumatics and hydraulics, and in general, machinery and industrial equipment.
3. Knowledge in HVAC.
4. Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing Tools.
5. Basic knowledge of PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllable).
6. Ability to read blueprints electrical, electronic, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic and use measuring equipment.
7. Facility to teach and develop courses and materials technician.
8. Customer service attitude.
|Horario||Disponibilidad de Horario|