Responsible of the implementation of new products to operations plant. Development of product electronic/electrical test standards, test equipment specification and define engineering processes.
Support production line in problem solving activities that affect the quality, performance of the product and its manufacturability.
Ability to interact with other team members (R&D, Technical Departments and SQE's) in order to achieve set targets as part of the product development and implementation phase.
· Professional Career completed as Electronic Engineer or Mechatronic Engineer.
· Bilingual (English and Spanish speak, read and write 90%)
· 3+ year of experience in Electronics Industry.
· Come from manufacturing/electronics background.
· PLC & programming software knowledge
· Labview / C++ demonstrated knowledge (optional)
· Electronic diagrams development (optional)
· Microsoft Office, Autocad.
- Six Sigma background.
· Skill for solving problems.
· Ability to use technical terms to communicate verbally and in writing.
· Skill for communication (oral and written),
· Ability to analysis.
· Being able to work on your own initiative and also as part of a team.