• The production Planner will be responsible for planning, scheduling and production control for the manufacturing areas.
• The Production Planner will release production, and some spares orders via SAP, and track and update the orders on a daily basis in SAP until completed and delivered on-dock at the customer.
• The Production Planner will also ensure that all Standard Work is being followed and will help develop a MRP strategy for current and future on load production.
• The selected candidate must embrace and use the tools of Lean Manufacturing on a sustained basis in order to manage areas of responsibility while monitoring system health measures daily and taking the lead to correct issues in a timely manner that ensures complete resolution.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree and must have +3 years of experience working in Planning or Production Control areas- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing including working in an environment that embraces the daily use of lean tools is preferred.
• Must demonstrate strong skills with MS Office applications (Excel).
• Experience in SAP is preferred.
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Must have the ability to enhance and support working in a team environment.
• All applicants must be bilingual in Spanish & English (written/verbal).70%
If you meet all the requirements please feel free to send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating in the subject: Planner - TT Electronics