The Command Center Analyst role is critical to Gulfstream's global operations. Candidates must learn to monitor with tool sets and recognize issues before they became problems. Participate in Incident Management and learn foundational IT skills. Work with Corporate Teams to enhance performance.
* Different shifts position with premium pay.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related.
• Monitoring for Network and Server environment (3 years minimum).
• Diagnose, repair Server and Application issues (3 years minimum).
• Troubleshoot and resolve Network issues (3 years minimum).
• Prioritize and triage Technology incidents (3 years minimum).
• Linux and Wintel Server environments (3 years minimum).
• Knowledge with Error Logs and Events (3 years minimum).
• Active Directory and Group policy (3 years minimum).
• Fast paced Environment with multiple Hardware and Software platforms (3 years minimum).
• Possess strong Analytical skills and Event correlation.
• Strong Communication skills and Ability to work in a Global Technology environment.
• US Visa (Travel is required).
•Advanced English proficiency.
• Experience with Network Switching and Routing.
• Experience with Network and Application Monitoring Tools.
• Experience with Virtualization Technologies.
• Knowledge of SaaS and Cloud Computing Methodologies.
• Experience with Cloud Application Monitoring.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Oportunidad.Empleo@Gulfstream.com
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|