Our Company is searching a Network Engineer who can implement equipment installation plans based, maintain each component of the network and troubleshoot issues, The Network Engineer will be responsible for monitoring the network, switches and firewalls, ensuring all the network devices and the internet security software is updated regularly; also is responsibly of developing and implementing group policies and email rules in according with the corporate policy.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Sustain the necessary data throughput rate by monitoring network activity and maintain existing equipment.
• Maintain the company phone system and work closely with the phone service provider to keep lines active.
• Responds to network connectivity issues and resolve wireless issues working closely with third party or the corporate support team to ensure the network stays operational.
• Update network devices and Windows serves according the corporate policy rules.
• Maintain the network layout design including new implementations.
• Performs disaster recovery operations and record the corporate backups.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related field
• 2 years’ experience in network architecture and network devices includes LAN, WAN,WLAN, Intranets.
• 2 years’ experience working with Win Server 2012, 2016 and Active Directory Environment.
• Solid understanding on TCP/IP
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|
|Horario||7:00 am a 5:00 pm|