• Creates and maintains the master route sequences and BOM data in compass.
• Interprets engineer drawings/specs. Develops and maintains assembly line work instructions.
• Works closely with engineering to evaluate ECOs. Generate Run and Holds to incorporate into production.
• Thorough understanding of Lean concepts and how to apply them in the manufacturing environment. Capable of implementing Lean concepts with guidance from a Lean Principal or Lean Master resource. Some examples being: generate time studies and establish takt time, define standard work, line balancing, improve work flow, 5S, set visual controls, strategic WIP, create progressive build/rapid flow lines, product transfers, etc.
• Acts with minimal supervision to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. Projects are usually assigned. Demonstrates a sense of urgency and adaptive response to challenges.
• This position requires minimal mentoring in the basic job functions.
• Provides technical support, troubleshoots problems, and resolves production issues of various scope and complexity. Follows established policies and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Contributions are usually limited to task-related activities.
• Industrial Engineering recent graduate.
• Internships & projects (should be included on submission)
• English Level- 90%
• Experience in Corel Draw, CSI, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign softwares.
Identified skills and experience
• Cooperation - Recognizes that individual goals contribute toward accomplishing team outcomes.
• Customer Service Orientation - Generally applies fundamental service techniques and adheres to proper customer procedures when interacting with customers.
• Dependability - Demonstrates the ability to follow through with work assignments and support management's policies and procedures.
• Detail Orientation - Is able to provide the status of work assignments at any time and can quickly produce any documentation or information that is needed.
• Information Management - Uses various software packages to maintain and update documents and records.
• Planning - Develops plans that are aligned with corporate policies and budgets.
• Relationships - Displays a compassionate attitude toward the needs of others.
Time Management - Maintains a daily to-do list which helps to prioritize schedule.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance created a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking & mentoring.
Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people in the region. We are currently employing 890 skilled labor forces and have more than 50 years in the city.