Primary Function of Position: This position has responsibility for:
• Inspect and maintain as required and all facilities equipment, including but not limited to: HVAC, compressed air, plumbing, electrical power, electrical control and lighting.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Perform maintenance of facilities equipment as required by CMMS work orders and/or supervisor
• Comply with all safety and security rules while performing daily duties.
• Performs logs of water, power meters and all required.
• Analyze jobs assigned and compile list of materials when applicable to request it to supervisor
• Assigned programmed work orders closed on time.
Skills / Job Requirement:
• Maintenance Technician (CONALEP, CBTIS)
• Strong knowledge on the following trades:
- Power electricity
- Control Electricity
- HVAC repairing
- Hand power tools
- Welding arc and wire
- Plumbing, PVC and iron steel pipes.
- Elevation platforms drivi9ng
- Forklift driving
• Knowledge on
- Firefighting techniques
- First Aids techniques
- Biohazard & chemical products handling
- Safety procedures on the job
- Microsoft Office
• Able to perform:
a. Work in heights
b. Work in confined spaces
c. Able to climb ladders
d. Able to lift up to 50 pounds for a short time
|Área||Mantenimiento de Planta|
|Edad||25 - 40 años|