• Applies Procedures and Methods related to the RCI/Business Unit Quality Management System.
• Ensures compliance of RCI/Business Unit products and processes.
• Maintains a working relationship with key customer procurement organizations to the benefit of the customer and Rockwell Collins.
• Ensures Rockwell Collins and supplier products shipped to customers meet applicable business unit and contractual requirements.
• Administers material review activities on Rockwell Collins and/or supplier products.
• Conducts an effective evaluation and audit program for Rockwell Collins or its supply base to ensure conformance to Rockwell Collins process and product requirements.
• Utilizes lean or six sigma tools to evaluate Rockwell Collins or supplier products and processes. Analyzes root causes of deficiencies and ensures proper corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner. Participates in cross-functional team efforts to improve Rockwell Collins or supplier products and processes.
•Bachelor Degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Industrial or Mechatronic Engineering.
•Minimum 2 years of experience on related field.
•Lean manufacturing knowledgeable & SAP domain.
• GD&T Knowledge.
• Proficient Conversational and written English required, needs to be able to efficiently communicate with corporate leaders both in person and in reports/via email.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance created a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking & mentoring.
Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people in the region. We are currently employing 890 skilled labor forces and have more than 50 years in the city.
|Área||Control de Calidad|