• Provide third-tier support for supported applications.
• Investigate, troubleshoot, resolve, and provide resolution for incidents and problems with supported applications with little or no help.
• Communicate with system users to identify, explain, and resolve issues which cannot be solved by tier one and two support personnel.
• Analyze, design and develop simple applications.
• Works on assigned tasks under direct supervision. • Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
• Estimates project resource requirements for single developer projects.
• Expected to coordinate activities with support personnel and other team members. • Understand and operate within company policies and procedures.
• Develop/modify programs based on functional specifications, investigate and understand new technologies, participate in unit test planning, unit-tests, code review and performance monitoring.
• Adhere to company and departmental policies and processes to help achieve predictable service levels and meet goals.
• May begin to interface with internal customers.
• Individual job duties may vary.
• Participate in Data mapping, Data conversion and Data Validation.
• Bachelors in appropriate Engineering.
• English - 90%
• Revision Control System (Subversion, Tortoise SVN, Visual SVN).
• Third party controls (Dev Express).
• Preferable knowledge of Mobile development - Native and Hybrid (Java, Kotlin, Objective C, Swift, Ionic 2/Angular)
• Database MS SQL, Oracle.
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Manage NutGet Packages
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|