Responsible for developing and implementing programs that align workforce with key business strategies and initiatives.
• Identify and create business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
• Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
• Develop methods of measuring if the strategy aligns with organizational goals.
• Build, implement, evaluate, and continually improve a leadership development program
• Design training and development systems.
• Facilitate team-building exercises and workshops
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Education or related
• At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
• Previous experience in Organizational Development in the manufacturing environment
• Experience in Group Facilitation
• Advanced communication skills both written and verbal
• Team work oriented
• Assertive communication to all levels of the organization