• Weigh and batch raw materials, including solutions, using balances, scales, volumetric plastic containers and glassware, etc.
• Mix and jar mill, maintain mill jars, grinding media and jar gaskets.
• Set dryer temperatures and kiln settings for daily production.
• Monitor operational function of firing kilns to determine required mechanical/electrical maintenance needs.
• Accurately document formulations, test data results and other information.
• Record source documents and other data relative to the work at hand in a neat, clean, orderly and retrievable condition.
• Maintain work areas in a neat and safe condition.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, or similar.
• Experience not necessary.
• Good mechanical skills and eye / hand coordination.
• Accuracy in following verbal and written instructions.
• Must exercise good judgment to solve equipment problems and schedule workloads.
• High degree of safe work practices around chemical products and equipment.
If you meet all the requirements please feel free to send your resume to the following emails: