• Manage and improve the HSE & QMS systems assuring to meet all the requirements of the applicable norms, company polices and governmental requirements.
• Develop and lead the HSE and QMS audit plans to assure compliance and eliminate/reduce the risks in the processes and drive the implementation of corrective actions to the internal/external audits findings.
• Develop action plans to reduce the impact to the environment and improve the LTIR & TRIR indicators.
• Support in managing the corresponding HSE/QMS training plan.
• Perform job safety analysis to determine the proper controls for risk mitigation in current/new processes, changes to current processes.
• Plan, organize and direct the safety/emergency brigades.
• Support the coordination of medical exams and medical attention for employees.
• Perform required activities/studies/documentation per SEMARNAT / STPS.
• Deploy initiatives and systems to detect and eliminate risky conditions and behaviors in the facility.
• Develop and deploy initiatives to grow the safety and quality awareness forming the culture for operational excellence.
• Document and assure compliance to all law requirements, norms and policies that apply to the process.
• Develop company policy, procedures, and safety policies.
• Support on the resolution to the internal and external nonconformities in the products, and processes.
• Assure the proper EPP is available, adequate and in use at every process in the facility.
• Coordinate the guards to follow standard work and duties.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• BS Degree in an Engineering discipline, required from an accredited university.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing industry working with HSE systems, norms ISO 14001 / OHSAS18001 and SEMARNAT, STPS, LFT.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in manufacturing industry working with QMS systems norms AS9100 or IS0TS16949 OR ISO9001.
• Proficient with computer systems including office software (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
• Must possess good English and Spanish written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate instructions, concepts and solutions to all levels of the organization and external parties (suppliers, customers and auditors).
• ISO 14001 Auditor.
• AS9100 or IS0TS16949 or ISO9001 auditor.
• Proficient at HSE/QMS standards.
• Proficient at meeting requirements from SEMARNAT, STPS, LFT.
• APQP & PPAP Knowledge.
• Ability to organizing teams and projects towards required goals.
• Knowledge on ISO 14001 / OHSAS18001 standards.
• Strong root cause analysis, corrective and preventive action skills (8D´s tool).
• ERROR PROOFING Systems design.
• Design and evaluate process ergonomics.
• Know and use safety devices for machines.
|Área||Seguridad e Higiene|