Develops a balanced production program based on demand, capacity, hours and resources availability. Monitors daily results of processes and makes the necessary adjustments to meet customer's requirements.
Answers and follows customer requirements, updates databases and communicates effectively with internal and external customers. Is capable of handling more than two customers at a time. Upgrades the production program and makes necessary adjustments when contingencies arise.
• Professional degree.
• 2 years of experience in a similar position.
• English spoken and written (90% Advanced).
• CAS, Solumina, Windows Office (Excel Macros and Visual Basic).
• Management MRP Systems.
• Demand balance and MIN MAX systems experience
• Proven communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
• APICS (Management and inventory control, Supply chain, etc.).
• Project management, coordination experience (Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing is a plus).
|Horario||L-V / L-J 6:00 am to 4:20 pm|