• Directs, develops, and maintains a strategic plan for Human Resource systems.
• Develops, implements, and maintains specially designed human resources information systems and related policies and procedures designed to obtain, record, and process employee information.
• Provides retrieval ability to produce employee information for analysis and decision making, statistical data, and other employee-related reports as required.
• Develops and revises all manuals, tables, code lists, and documentation.
• Supports multiple functional applications (e.g., HRIS).
• Combines Human Resource knowledge with information retrieval skills.
• Analyzes audits, reconciles and resolves complex payroll processing and employee payroll issues to ensure smooth payroll processing.
• Ensures all Human Resource systems and related policies (e.g., payroll reporting, payments, etc.) are compliant with company policy, generally accepted accounting principles, and federal, state and IRS regulations.
• Researches and interprets federal and state regulatory requirements and resolves tax, withholding, garnishment, and wage/hour issues for payroll processing.
• Responds to auditing and regulatory inquiries.
• Works with system programmers to achieve solutions or administer company payroll system with outside service provider.
• Manages operation of a centralized HR Service Center spanning payroll, benefits, and other transactions.
• Establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions, HR transaction and administration of HR programs.
• Represents organizational unit on administrative matters.
• Maintains and ensures the security of personnel data.
• Responsible for workforce planning to ensure the efficient operation of the function; Oversees staffing, development, performance management/evaluation, diversity, health/safety, and employee relations.
• Networks with internal and/or external stakeholders concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, or contractual clarifications.
• Bachelor’ Degree in Human Resources or related business field
• 5-10 + years of related experience in large multi-national companies
• Demonstrated ability to improve employee morale
• Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws
• Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Able to think strategically and make sound, data-based business decisions
• Ability to inspire confidence and commitment in leaders, managers and associates, as well as in HR colleagues
• Ability to work with all levels of the organization
• Collaborative and partner-oriented
• Decisive and action-oriented