• Lead, develop and motivate a talented engineering and maintenance team responsible for the development of Honeywell's SPS products.
• You will leverage your technical experience and skills to guide your team in the investigation and solution of challenging technical problems.
• You will use your leadership abilities to motivate and energize teams that are designing new or modifying existing products, parts, or processes while using advanced standards, methodologies, and tools.
• By collaborating with customers and broader engineering and maintenance teams, you will balance team workload and drive exceptional team performance with high impact for the business.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• Advanced English Level
• Valid US Visa
• Strong maintenance exposure
• Advanced knowledge in Office and Microsoft Project.
• SAP experience
• Proven cost reduction projects
• Fundamentals of Finance and Cost analysis
• Lean and Six Sigma experience
• Plastic injection molding experience
• Demonstrated experience working with senior level leadership
• Proven track of leading teams to successful project delivery
• Track record of improving team performance and work practice through team coaching
• Competence to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
• Solid knowledge of specific product and process technologies or broad knowledge of multiple product and process technologies
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
• Knowledge in Engineering and Maintenance related software
• Works without supervision in a matrix organization environment
• Knowledge of HOS or Toyota Production System