• Responsible to implement, evaluate, and continually improve the leadership development programs in different sites of the west coast. Including but not limited to all corporate training.
• Diagnose potential organizational concerns related to leadership and escalate to corporate OD
• Responsible to schedule and facilitate the leadership training in all the sites of the west coast including cities of California, Nevada and Mexicali
• Facilitate team-building exercises and workshops
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Education or related field
• At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
• Previous experience in Organizational Development in the manufacturing environment
• Experience in Group Facilitation
• Advanced communication skills both written and verbal, Spanish and English
• Located in Mexicali but able to travel ~50% of the time
• Assertive communication to all levels of the organization
• Creativity & Organization
|Horario||Lunes a viernes/lunes a jueves 7:00 am a 5:20 pm.|