• The occupant is responsible for leading activities of the end-user support team, scheduling, dispatching and resolution of west-site calls as well as device deployments.
• Supervise remote site support technicians defining and establishing priorities, providing support / direction and performing administrative tasks as needed.
• Define, gather and analyze key metrics to benchmark performance and identify trends and issues.
• Conduct and participate in interview/selection process of technical staff.
• Bachelor Degree on IT related area.
• 2 - 3+ years’ experience as Supervisor
• 5+ years’ experience with Remote Office Support
• Ability to supervise Remote Site Support Technicians defining and establishing priorities, providing support/direction and performing administrative tasks as needed
• Ability to define, gather and analyze key metrics to benchmark performance and identify trends and issues
• Required knowledge and experience with the following: Windows operating systems and Windows Server 2008 or 2012.
• Knowledge and experience related to TCP/IP networking, external connectivity and telephone systems
• Experience supporting MS Office.
• Ability to function independently (off-site) with general guidance from an IT manager and also function as an effective team player
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills, including user training and interpersonal skills
• A strong understanding of a wide variety of personal computing equipment and software
• Ability to follow manuals and read complex instructions
• Ability to operate a variety of standard office equipment including personal computers, printers, and copier
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Certifications such as ITIL Foundations, A+, Network +, Security +, MCP, MCSA, , CCENT, or CCNA.
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|