• You will be responsible to enter contracts, expedite new contract requests, and resolving discrepancies. You will act as a change agent and look for ways to improve customer care processes.
• Coordinate as needed, with MSP contracts, MSP sales, MSP claim administrators, MSP contract administration, operators and customer representatives.
• Create invoices within sap, process payments and assist first time users with reporting MSP monthly usage online.
• You will be responsible for entering.
• Bachelor's degree / equivalent, or high school diploma with significant relevant experience.
• 1 a 3 years of customer experience.
• A knowledge of principles and best practices in (customer service).
• Good team and communication skills
• An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
• An ability to learn quickly
• Experience with sap, customer portals, oracle, excel, integrated reporting systems