• Utilize your warehouse expertise and supervisory skills in a manufacturing environment.
• Provide daily operational guidance and lead the warehouse team responsible for Honeywell products.
• you will leverage your technical experience and skills to guide your team in operation of warehouse and other related processes in store etc.
• You will use your leadership abilities to motivate and energize the team and drive process improvement.
• Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, you will balance team workload and drive exceptional team performance.
• Ensure the smooth operation of warehouse to meet business objectives
• Drive team excellence, talent rewarding and retention
• Drive continuous improvement in warehouse operation through the Honeywell operating system (hos) process
YOU MUST HAVE
3+ years’ experience in Warehouse or relevant Supply Chain functions.
SAP knowledge in Logistic and Warehouse Modules.
Supervisor role experience at least 2 yrs.
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Warehouse, Logistics.
Advanced English communication skill.
Green Belt, Black belt or Lean Expert certifications
Excellent collaboration and influence with management and cross function teams
Master’s Degree in Logistics