• Ensure that the product provides fit for its purpose and meets customer expectations.
• Key responsibility is to coordinate the activities required to meet ESD control program for this aim.
• Monitors and advises on how the ESD control program is performing and publishes data and reports regarding company performance against ESD control program.
• Liaise with large staff and small staff throughout the organization to ensure that the ESD control program is functioning properly.
• Where appropriate, advises on changes and their implementation and provides training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve ESD control program compliance.
• Bachelor degree electronics, electronic cybernetics, mechatronics, or industrial engineering.
• Technical requirements: 2-3 years of broad technical experience in the semiconductor industry, of which at least three years should be in quality administration and/or quality engineering.
• Managerial experience: 1-2 years’ experience in managing technical personnel and complex activities.
• These should be gained in areas of engineering or technical operations and should include a minimum of one year in quality management.
|Área||Control de Calidad|