• You will work under general supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers.
• You will contribute to the development of Honeywell’s next generation of safety products supporting new products from concept development through the start of production for manufacturing cost, yield, and schedule execution.
• You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who support current product value engineering and the optimization of the manufacturing process.
• Use your manufacturing engineering experience to support development of new products, standards and processes to achieve manufacturing goals.
• Broaden and expand your supply chain and engineering knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments.
• Support daily production activities and drive improvement in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering.
• 3+ proven experience in project management.
• SAP knowledge
• Lean manufacturing.
• Basic knowledge of the field's standards and specifications.
• Computer literacy.
• Ability to focus on important information and identify key details capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks.
• Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize manufacturing processes.
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
• Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things.
• Done some relevant manufacturing engineering experience.
• Knowledge in molding processes.
• Transfers engineering.
• Green belt certification.
• Knowledge in lines balances and plant distribution.