• Maintain all satellite quality systems. Assure only quality products are shipped to the customer.
• Report to and receive direction from the vice president of quality.
• Maintain satellite iso systems, review and make recommendations to procedures and work instructions.
• Review and maintain all in-house quality records.
• Control and maintain all calibration equipment.
• Lead and direct the quality initiatives for the satellite operations (DOE, CPK, SPC, process excellence practices, etc.)
• Conduct iso process audits as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• College degree with analytical or mathematical major, or equivalent experience.
• Engineering degree preferred.
• Minimum of three (3) years in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in SPC.
• Knowledge of ISO 9000 certification process and auditing.
• ASQ CMQ/OE, CQE certification desirable.
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
|Área||Control de Calidad|