• Work with business users and operators to capture detailed functional requirements (including data & integrations) to be mapped to a second ERP system.
• Use these detailed requirements to map to the future state ERP system and determine fit/gaps.
• Use these detailed requirements to configure and build future state ERP system.
• Facilitate strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration, the exchange of information and issues management to build on existing relationships and influence outcomes.
• Work as a liaison between business units, project teams, and vendors to understand the interdependencies of data.
• Accurately contribute to project activity effort estimates and analysis and solution design services in consultation with project manager, solution architects, product leads and subject matter experts.
• Facilitate user acceptance testing to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality, and user-friendliness of the system, including contributing and potentially developing test scripts.
• Degree qualifications in information technology, business or related field or demonstrated solid contemporary experience in a business analyst role, combined with ongoing professional development.
• Experience in working across a variety of i.t. Projects including manufacturing, maintenance repair & operations (MRO), demand/material planning, inventory, sales, procurement, finance, transportation.
• Demonstrated experience in business process improvement; identifying inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behavior.
• Established analytical skills with a creative problem-solving approach and the ability to be able to quickly see the big picture.
• Ability to understand and deconstruct complex business processes to determine a desired and efficient outcome.
• Valid visa required
• Availability to travel
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|