• Work cross-functionally to implement, maintain and upgrade ERP system and applications.
• Manage, maintain, and support EPICOR v10 system
• Monitor and execute actions necessary to maintain a stable environment for business-critical applications.
• Maintain new solutions within the ERP system
• Create reports, dashboards, and queries upon request for all business units
• Assist departments in developing custom reports: SSRS reports, smart lists, management reporter. Create financial reports as needed.
• Maintain and support ERP installations at all our current locations and any future locations
• Support continual improvement programs to provide continuing training for EPICOR users
• Create and execute procedures for EPICOR system software and hardware upgrades
• User management and support user account creation for all systems and applications.
• Act as first level support to business users for the ERP system. Promoting the use and best practice.
• New employee setup & orientation(s) and ERP training
• Provide instruction, assistance, and support to EPICOR system end-users
• Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, (Epicor 9/10), Degree in business/technical area
• Ability to utilize DMT, write BAQs, SSRS, Crystal Reports, SQL
• Excellent customer service experience
• SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio, C#
• Ability to analyze data and create meaningful reports using reporting software such as Crystal Reports, Power BI, etc.
• Knowledge of hardware. Provide for configuration, deployment, and support of systems, client computing devices, mobile devices and servers
• Installation and configuration of networking equipment
• Administration of network security, including active directory, group policy, antivirus, email, etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Highly effective written and verbal communication
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|