• Execution of medium complexity projects, ensuring these are executed within budgeted hours and completed before desired completion date.
• You have some technical knowledge to read blue prints and go over the assembly.
• You will be responsible of the correct verification of the material to be used in the assembly and also responsible to REDMARKS on drawings and build deviations.
• You will also accurately report project progress to internal project administrator and will apply Honeywell QA procedures, methods.
• Be part of a team that design and develop test procedures and standards for highly complex products.
• You will participate in the development and certification of environment test functionality across multiple products and applications.
• This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on the business results.
• Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
• Support the drive of new concepts, standards and processes across functional areas
• Drive improvements in a challenging environment.
• You must have high school diploma
• You must have experienced building
• You must have assembling and testing electric harnesses
• Knowledge on IPC 610 & 620
• Some experience in test support
• Have practical experience working with engineering equipment
• Be able to find effective solutions based on root causes.
• Sound technical judgment and opinions.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team or project setting.
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.