• Lead EHS group, supervise resources and develop strategies to ensure compliance of local and corporate regulations, monitor results and make necessary adjustments to assure goals.
• Responsible of environmental, health and safety systems and programs to create a 0 incidents/ accidents culture within the organization.
• Professional degree Chemical engineer, Industrial engineer or similar.
• Knowledge on safety management and 3 years as a leader or similar position (desirable).
• 8 years of experience on EHS.
• Project management experience.
• Ability to create a safety environment system within the organization.
• Knowledge on legal requirements (STPS/ SPA/ SEMARNAT/ PROFEPA/ Civil protection, etc.).
• Assure compliance on federal, state and municipal regulations.
• Assure on time permits and licenses of environmental control and hygiene.
• Experience with the implementation of ISO14001/ OHSAS 18001 systems.
• Continuous improvement mindset, proactive, implement EHS policies, procedures, strategies and programs.
• Ability for risk identification, mitigation and prevention.
• Emergency response plans implementation.
• Business continuity plan knowledge/ experience (desirable).
• Conflict management.
• Results oriented – Address internal/ external customer needs, drive execution.
|Área||Seguridad e Higiene|