Under administrative direction, leads the development and establishment of quality assurance standards, procedures and measures for the information technology services. Applies proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives.
- Bachelors in CS, IS or related field
- +2 years in an IT/IS environment
- Able to collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit regression, load and acceptance testing methods.
- Demonstrates ability to create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
- Assisting with the development and establishment of quality assurance procedures, measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Testing activities which allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Preparing and delivering reports, recommendations or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the Enterprise.
- Developing change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|