The Operation Quality engineer is a combined role of both originally Process Quality Engineer and Customer Quality Engineer to enhance workflow efficiency. He / She shall monitors and ensures the daily production activity is in compliance with customer/quality requirement, manages daily quality operation to ensure process quality control system is working, coordinates to resolve quality issues from production or customer complaints and makes continuous improvement with quality data analysis to achieve best cost quality.
• Professional degree: Electronic Engineer, Industrial or similar.
• Ideally a minimum of 3 Years of working experience in quality functions, and good knowledge of Quality Systems (ISO 9001 / IATF16949 / VDA 6.3/Ford Q1).
• Experience in quality management and manufacturing processes; also familiar with AIAG manual: APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP and SPC a plus. Experience in process / product engineering is a plus.
• Experience in quality tools such as SPC/MSA/PFMEA/PPAP/APQP/ 8D/5Why/Fishbone/Minitab, etc.
• Experience working directly with Customers, Ford preferred
• Certified Quality Systems/IATF internal auditor is preferred.
• Strong communication skills and history of influencing at all levels of an organization. Negotiation skills.
• Ability to develop unique, differentiated solutions to complex problems – strong problem solving skills (8D/5Why/Fishbone/Minitab)
• Understanding of Lean Manufacturing.
• Good English language ability in reading, writing and speaking.
mandar CV email@example.com
|Área||Control de Calidad|