The Accuride Electrical Eng., R&D will work closely with the Research and Development and Application Engineering departments to assist with project related duties including the design and layout of components for electronic project applications.
*Design or actively participate in the design and component selection of analog and/or digital hardware electronics in the area of electronic access and motor control.
*Work with in-house designers and qualified suppliers to design, prototype, analyze, test and debug new products.
* Assist the R&D team with selection of the best and most suitable technology for a given project.
* Provide technical assessment of known technologies that are relevant to the operation and management of low voltage electronic devices.
* Explore the emerging alternatives to the existing technologies.
* Develop the necessary test plan for the testing and validation of prototypes before mass production.
* Electrical Eng., computer scince, systems eng. or equivalent.
* Understanding of analog and digital circuit design and component selection.
* Familiarity with embedded firmware and hardware development platforms.
* Ability to setup Arduino-based prototypes.
* General firmware programming.
* Writing and executing test plans.
* Sound verbal and written communications skills.
* Ability to work independently, take responsibility and follow-through all stages of operation.
* Ability to solder surface mounted and through-hole components (a plus)
* Experience with Altium (a plus)
|Horario||L - V 7:00 am a 5:06 pm|