• Support the maintenance and development of the corrective and preventative action (CAPA) system, internal non-conformance, audit findings and COS systems, follow-up within the organization and throughout the supply chain.
• Establish programs, policies, procedures and systems to assure quality within the organization and works with other functional groups to make sure they are carried out.
• Participate and support activities involving compliance with applicable regulatory and management system
• Coordinate Internal Audit activity as Lead Auditor, drive completion of audit schedule and corrective actions
• Provide guidance, training and coach of internal audit staff.
•Bachelor’s degree in business
•Minimum 4 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
•Bilingual. Spanish and English (90% conversational and written).
•Minimum 2 years of Supervisory experience.
•Knowledge: Quality Management System certification knowledge (ISO9000, AS9100, Nadcap, CASE) & Audit experience.
•Computer skills using MS Office, including MS Project and Minitab.
•Certified Six Sigma and/or Lean manufacturing preferred.
• Valid US Visa.
• Willing to Travel
|Área||Control de Calidad|