This software QA Engineer will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product/applications quality. Will participate in creating and reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents. Will lead the effort to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Team estimating, prioritizing and planning activities participation and leading and coordinating quality testing activities reviewing testing results.
• Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
• Plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Monitor debugging process results.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products/applications to meet client needs.
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and application managers) to identify system requirements.
•BS/MS Degree in Computer Sciences or other Engineering related fields.
•Software development and software quality assurance experience.
•UI/UX Industry standards understanding to provide feedback on application UI view and behavior.
•HTTP standards understanding for API automated testing.
•SQL language knowledge for scripting and processes validation.
•Software QA methodologies knowledge/ tools and processes.
•1+ year of experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
•White box and black box hands-on testing experience.
•Automated testing tools experience.
•Agile/Scrum development process experience.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We are actively monitoring the progression of the COVID-19 virus which has impacted all our lives. We are adjusting recruiting volumes and activity for our businesses while we navigate through this unprecedented time. Unfortunately, this position has been frozen by our hiring and recruiting teams due to the global impacts of COVID-19.
If interested please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best to you and your families as we work through this unprecedented time.
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|