•Interfaces with Production, Engineering, Forecasting, and NPI on key forecasting and production planning strategies to ensure meeting sales orders requirements.
•Ensure on time delivery of RAW material in order to achieve on time shipment of finished goods
•Contract negotiation, with the goal to achieve the best overall value
•Maintain performance reports for management.
•Manage inventory to achieve turns targets and optimize inventory.
•Ensure optimal use of operating system.
•Continuously search for best practices.
•Develop and Maintain a work environment that is conducive for continuous improvement
•Set departmental goals and monitor progress
• Bachelor’s degree in business or supply chain management, MBA preferred.
• 5-7 Materials Management experience
• Experience in Computerized Manufacturing systems
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Inventory control experience
• Experience in Lean Six Sigma
*****Fluent in written and spoken english
|Horario||Lunes a viernes 8.00 am -5.30 pm|