Roles and Responsibilities:
This position has responsibility and authority for:
• Create, troubleshoot, and support PowerShell scripts
• Monitor Windows server backups and scheduled jobs
• Support New Windows Server provisioning and de-provisioning
• Update and manage documentation as necessary.
• Provide Root cause analysis to production outages as required
• Support Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, and Sites and services
• Administer VMware and AHV
• Administer Windows Servers and support day to day operations
• Experience with administering Network Appliance Filers and CIFS protocol is required.
• Adhere to IT access-management and change control procedures.
• Receive and respond to escalations from Desktop Support and field support team. Escalate issues to management, if necessary.
• Collaborate with team members and mentor junior staff to execute the IT strategy in a cost effective and timely manner.
• Basic understanding of SQL database environments a huge plus.
• Stay abreast of industry best practices in risk management techniques and integrate new methods and tools as appropriate.
• Support other areas of technology supported by Server team (Exchange, Azure, Proofpoint, Box, AirWatch, Logic Monitor, Okta Single-Sign on – Okta and MFA.
• Support Windows Server patching
• Respond Windows Server alerts
• Support Windows failover cluster
• 10 years+ support Windows
• Microsoft Certifications – MCSE 2012r2 or above
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Windows server 2008 and above
• Experience supporting AirWatch Mobililty a huge plus
• Power Shell Scripting level 5 or above
• SSO – Federated services, OKTA a huge plus
• MFA – Okta a huge plus
• Familiarity with Commvault, McAfee, Netscaler, etc. is a huge plus.
• Experience with Exchange 2012 or > and Exchange online, O365 Azure is a huge plus.
• Experience with Citrix a huge plus
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|