• Provide third-tier support for supported applications.
• Investigate, troubleshoot, resolve, and provide resolution for incidents and problems with supported applications with little or no help.
• Communicate with system users to identify, explain, and resolve issues which cannot be solved by tier one and two support personnel.
• Analyze, design and develop mobile applications for Android and IOS.
• Works on assigned tasks under direct supervision.
• Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
• Estimates project resource requirements for single developer projects.
• Expected to coordinate activities with support personnel and other team members.
• Understand and operate within company policies and procedures.
• Develop/modify programs based on functional specifications, investigate and understand new technologies, participate in unit
test planning, unit-tests, code review and performance monitoring.
• Adhere to company and departmental policies and processes to help achieve predictable service levels and meet goals.
• May begin to interface with internal customers.
• Individual job duties may vary.
• Bachelors in Computer Sciences Engineer degree or similar
• Preferable .experience in Mobile Development (Angular, Ionic, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, Java)
• Travel availability
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We are actively monitoring the progression of the COVID-19 virus which has impacted all our lives. We are adjusting recruiting volumes and activity for our businesses while we navigate through this unprecedented time. Unfortunately, this position has been frozen by our hiring and recruiting teams due to the global impacts of COVID-19.
If interested please send your resume to: email@example.com.
All the best to you and your families as we work through this unprecedented time.
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|