Responsible to lead and coordinate the implementation of new products to operations plant, measured on business expectations for performance including: quality, efficiency, cost of the manufacture process, on time to delivery and product improvements. To coordinate the multi disciplinary team that will carry out all the activities necessary for the execution of these projects and to insure itself of having and/or obtaining all the resources necessary for its implementation. Support operations plant in problem solving activities that affect the quality of the product, its manufacturability and the efficiency of the production lines.
· Professional Career completed as Mechanical Engineer or Industry Engineer
· Bilingual (English and Spanish speak, read and write 90%)
· Minimal Required Experience of 5 years in program management or in the Industry manufacture as Engineer of Project or Manufacture.
· Handling Microsoft Office, Man Man, visio and basic Autocad).
· M.S. in Engineering preferred.
· Skill to work independently,
· To organize his work differently every day,
· Skill for solving problems,
· Skill for communication (oral and written),
· Ability to organize, Negotiate,
· Ability to analysis,
· Ability to lead projects and to work under pressure.