- Provide direction and guidance to the inspection personnel to ensure timely product/process inspections
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
- Ensure timely resolution of process failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Perform trend analysis of quality metrics and apply countermeasures to improve the quality health of the business
- 3 years of experience.
- Experience in PFMEA and Process Control Plan
- Able to clearly communicate in the English language, oral and written
- Electronic Industry experience (soldering process, crimping, SMT process)
- New product validation experience
- Electronic or Electromechanic Engineer (preferred)
- Root Cause analysis
- Skills in statistical process (SPC)
- IPC standard (Desired)
- Experience with the implementation of corrective action programs.
|Área||Control de Calidad|