Act as liaison with UL/CSA/ETL audits
Provide direction and guidance to the inspection personnel to ensure timely product/process inspections
Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
Ensure timely resolution of process failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
Perform trend analysis of quality metrics and apply countermeasures to improve the quality health of the business
3 years of supervisory experience with quality inspectors
Experience in PFMEA and Process Control Plan
Able to clearly communicate in the English language, oral and written
Electronic Industry experience (soldering process, crimping, SMT process)
New product validation experience
Green belt experience (Desired)
Electronic or Electromechanic Engineer (preferred)
Root Cause analysis
Skills in statistical process (SPC)
Lean Tools / Kaizen events
IPC standard (Desired)
This role is critical to the success of our planned expansion by ensuring that quality strategies in Mexico are aligned with Hisense Electric Corp. strategies. Additionally, the quality engeniering will be responsible for leading, directing, evaluating, and developing the quality team to ensure success in all processes and products.
• Graduated in industrial, electronic, electrical, mechanical or related.
• 1 year of experience in quality / preference in automatic insertion (SMT)
• Data collection, management and analysis.
• O 9001: 2015, SIX sigma, quality control.
• Audit and test experience.
• Experience with the implementation of corrective action programs.
• Including Microsoft office.
• Quality control applications and databases.
• Concepts, tools and methodologies of Quality.
|Área||Control de Calidad|
|Edad||20 - 35 años|
|Horario||Lunes a Jueves 6:30 pm ~ 6:30 am|