To work in Santee, Otay or El Cajon CA, USA
The applicant must be a Permanent Resident or US Citizen. Verbal and written communications skills in English required.
Know we have transportation from San Isidro, CA. to El Cajon, CA.,to San Isidro, CA.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must have documentation of training appropriate for testing performed prior to performing donor screening independently. Such training must ensure that the individual has:
1. the skills required for proper specimen collection, including patient preparation, labeling, handling and processing of specimens;
2. the skills required for implementing all standard laboratory procedures;
3. the skills required for performing each test method and for proper instrument use;
4. the skills required for performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration procedures related to each test performed;
5. a working knowledge of reagent stability and storage;
6. the skills required to implement the quality control policies and procedures of the laboratory;
7. an awareness of the factors that influence test results; and
8. The skills required to assess and verify the validity of patient test results through the evaluation of quality control sample valued prior to reporting patient test results.
Demonstrate consistency and reliability (e.g., good attendance, punctuality, flexibility with assigned shift, etc.).
Needs good communication skills, and must be able to record words and numbers legibly and accurately.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to read numbers on screening equipment and demonstrate mathematical skills.
Must possess any licenses or certificates required by the state.
Ability to speak, write and read English. Bilingual abilities may be required in some locations.
Must be available to work flexible days and hours when necessary. Relocation flexibility is preferred.