Join a consumer electronics and fast growing company as
US Customs Compliance Senior!
Some of your roles and responsibilities are:
• Strong knowledge in US & MX Customs Compliance, HTS, Schedule B, Reconciliation program among others
• Classification, Duty Rates, Special requirements for new products.
• Knowledge in International Transportation Regulation
• Facilitate and drive internal customer meetings to review service, upcoming promotions, customer scorecards, compliance issues, etc.
• C-TPAT Program
• Timely preparation of rates and quotes for customers and overseas agents
• Coordinate Import – Export processes (Packing List, Manifest, Entries, Pedimento, etc.)
• Ensure carriers are performing to meet operational needs and take corrective actions as deviations are detected.
• Measure, follow-up and improve carrier performance through KPI´s.
• Contribute to continuous improvement within the Logistics department, focusing on stability of the shipping area.
• Act proactively upon information to provide a high operational service level to internal customers.
• Problem solving and escalate problems through proper channels.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of Traffic Operations processes.
*A minimum of 5 years of experience in a high volume manufacturing operations environment.
*Bachelor's Degree in Customs, International Business or a combination of experience and Bachelor's Degree.
*U.S. Good Returns (9801, 9802), US Tariff Classification and Reconciliations knowledge is required.
*PSC experience is a Plus.
*Leadership and Personnel management skills (Desirable)
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Computer skills, proficient in Word, Outlook and Access, SAP (or other ERP system experience) required
Above average Excel skills required
English language required.
Please send your resume in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Área||Importación - Exportacíon|