• Establishes and maintains quality control standards and procedures for an area or segment.
• Coordinates the scheduling and control of inspection activity and enforcement requirements as specified by raw materials, ingredients, product and package specifications and regulatory agencies.
• Manage ongoing regulatory compliance for an area or segment, including quality systems, and customer requirements.
• Create, review and document quality procedures and work instructions considering regulatory and contractual implications.
• Supports the transfer of process, tools, equipment (testing and production) by tracking critical task of timelines and actions related to milestones.
• Review of workflow procedures to optimize safety, quality and efficiency.
• Support the research and purchase of new equipment, tooling and fixtures related to CTQ’s.
• Supports training of the training and quality staff.
• Responsible for validated state of equipment and processes.
• Serves as liaison between external parties, systems and operating segments.
• Reviews schedules and prepares status reports.
• This person supports the well-being of the relationship between customer.
• Supports the coordination within internal areas.
• Experience in component, equipment and process validations.
• 5+years of experience in Engineering positions.
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline.
|Área||Control de Calidad|