*Ensure and control that the systems of Quality & environmental (ISO 9001 &14001 & OSHAS 18001) complain with the standards and requirements of IATF 16949
*Planning and handle all the audits for Quality & environmental
*Participate and support the certification process
*Assist Operations and Engineering to evaluate and analyze current process and capabilities.
* Product audits
*Participate in new Product Launch programs, ensuring product validations (PPAP/First Article) report accuracy and complying with customer requirements
*Provide QA support to the operations and engineering areas.
* Manage and monitor Visual Quality
*Execute and document initial containment actions (D3) for all customer complaints/issued scars.
*Lead Supplier Monitoring Activities
* Bachelors’ degree in Engineering
* 3-5 year related experience in automotive industry
* Ability to communicate with all levels of a organization, proactive, commitment.
* Problem solving and team working skills
* MS Office usage, Excel Advanced, Minitab
* Certified Lead Auditor / Certified Internal Auditor IATF 16949 a must
* Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
* Knowledge of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 quality standards and ISO 14001
* Advanced english
* VISA Required
This position is to work in the Industrial Park Otay
Please send your resume to: Ziania.Sancen@napsmexico.com
|Área||Control de Calidad|