The Mobile Application Developer will build, maintain, document and troubleshoot mobile applications for both iOS and Android using corss-platform framework. This person will work on software design, coding, and validating software, supporting verification and validation testing, and ensuring that all product development conforms to design specifications and coding standards for the Bath and Spa Industry.
- Development, testing, deployment and maintenance of mobile applications and Web API to support the information needs of the company´s business lines.
- Design, develop and test mobile applications on a cross-platform framework.
- Perform business and data analysis to determine the need for applications and processes to be developed, modified, or deployed; this involves the ability to work with business line personnel to understand needs and confirm the proposed solutions.
- Ensure that product development conforms to design specifications and coding standards for the Bath and Spa Industry.
- Troubleshoot bugs or software problems on legacy software systems.
- English language written and spoken proficiency.
- Bachelor´s degree in a technical field (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) is required.
- At least 3 to 5 years or more of experience in mobile app design and development.
- Previous experience building mobile applications for Android and iOS on a cross-platform framework (Ionic, Xamarin, React Native or Similar).
- Experience developing and designing for UX.
- Experience working with a Web API environment.
- Experience with Java, Android Studio or other related Android IDE is a plus.
|Área||Diseño / Creatividad|
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes de 7:00 a.m. a 5:00 p.m.|