• Work with the product PM’s to develop packaging design schedule based on new product launch deliverables.
• Coordinate with creative project management, product management, marketing and operations to identify and document packaging objectives and timelines at the start of projects.
• Collaborate with the creative and packaging team to develop project milestones and timelines from conception to product launch.
• Manage internal and external resources to achieve the project objectives.
• Create and review BOM structures for packaging related items.
• Daily communication with domestic and international suppliers to ensure the superior quality and timely delivery of all samples and approvals.
• Communicate design intent and quality requirements with our suppliers.
• Weekly meeting status reports and daily project updates with key stakeholders. Communication may be any combination of verbal, written and video-conference.
• Monitor developments, anticipate risks, surface problems, and find solutions in a timely manner to minimize quality defects and production delays.
• A minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience in consumer packaged goods.
• Experience managing packaging related projects is a bonus.
• Solid working knowledge of print processes.
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to shift gears quickly and wear multiple hats.
• Ability to create order out of chaos.
• Flexibility, patience and self-initiative required!
• Experience with Adobe Create Cloud is a plus.
• Prior experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and deadline driven environment.