New Company is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer
• Bachelor of Science in Industrial/Manufacturing/Mechanical/Electronics/ Electrical Engineering; Masters preferred.
• Proficient in 3D mechanical modeling with SolidWorks.
• 3 – 5 years of manufacturing engineering experience. 1 + years of Semiconductor equipment manufacturing is a plus Experience in Six Sigma, LEAN principles, and other continuous improvement methodologies are highly desired
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and possess a “can-do” with quality first attitude.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize projects and process multiple tasks
• Previous experience with ISO quality system and “Copy Exactly” principles.
• Previous experience in SAP, Confluence & Jira system highly desired.
• Fluent in English language.
• Strong background and experience with SAP. Experience in developing project plans, support documentation, and presentations. Ability to travel internationally up to 20%
• Experienced working in a highly collaborative environment where all team members are invited to provide input to major decisions. Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• US Visa (is a must)
• Available to travel