This role will manage the financial close and reporting processes, forecasting, and budgeting as well as have responsibility for general ledger oversight including but not limited to, inventory accounting, capital expenditures, fixed asset accounting, manufacturing costs, product costing and material purchase accounting in support of production. This position is critical to ensure compliance with accounting policies and Sarbanes Oxley.
-The position is based in Tecate, Mexico and reports to the Controller of the Tecate Plant.
-The ideal candidate is highly motivated, self-starter who is action and results oriented. Below is a further explanation of the key responsibilities:
• Oversee month-end close process through journal entry reviews, variance analysis to forecast/budget, and account reconciliation reviews
• Submit monthly forecasts with emphasis on developing earned hours in concert with backlog and bookings forecast, developing spend targets at a cost center level, developing direct and indirect spend based on discussions with operations and human resources. In addition, will be responsible for forecasting inventory reserves, scrap and other cost of sales
• Provide financial leadership to the operations team to drive cost savings initiatives, financial analysis of significant investments to improve capacity, efficiency, and new product development
• Develop regular concise financial reports highlighting areas for improvement and areas of successful execution
• Maintain compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and accounting policies focused on maintaining the strong control environment around inventory and fixed assets among other areas.
• Drive clarity in costs per value stream and establish and run a strong cost accounting function for the plant
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or Industrial Engineering!
• Minimum of 5 years of operations finance and accounting within a plant (multi-plant experience a plus).
• Cost accounting experience.
• Functional experience with integrated ERP systems like SAP and proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Bilingual English – Spanish, experience working in a multinational company.
• Problem solving skills.
• Teamwork oriented.
* Días de Aguinaldo por arriba de ley.
* Prima vacacional por arriba de ley.
* Fondo de Ahorro al tope legal.
* Vales de despensa del 8% al tope legal.
* 4 Días personales con goce de sueldo en el año.
* Día de cumpleaños con goce de sueldo.
* Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores.
* Seguro de Vida.
* Bonos anuales en base a los KPI's de la planta.
* Si vives en Tijuana te pagamos las casetas de cuota Tijuana-Tecate y viceversa, más $1000 pesos semanales en vales para gasolina.
|Horario||L-J 7am-5:30pm + V 7am-3:00pm|
|Sueldo||Competitivo con el mercado de Tijuana.|