Previous professional experience in a medical devices industry is a MUST
Ensure the production team is staffed with qualified and well-trained team members to ensure manufacturing activities are fully executed in accordance with ISO 13085 standard.
Effectively manage and develop team members to build a high performing production team.
Manage team and individual performance according to specific job requirements and expectations.
Drive performance accountability for each direct report.
Give specific and timely feedback to production employees.
Schedule production in a fluid and dynamic environment, in partnership with Project Management, efficiently and effectively while meeting the goal of customer expectation and best use of company resources (equipment, people, production rooms, etc.)
Ensure materials from the warehouse are issued on time and per schedule, and verify Operators are assigned appropriately to Production jobs.
Work with Manufacturing Engineers to ensure the production cells are set up correctly and that lines are balanced for efficiency and quality workflow.
Ensure that all Production operations are performed in accordance with SOP’s and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
Execute various process improvement projects in the Production area. Examples include implementing production metrics and improving quality in the assigned area.
Perform various other duties from time to time to support Company business objectives.
• University Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing / Preferably Master in Productive Systems / Productivity / Quality
• Advanced English Level (Oral and written)
• Knowledge of ISO 13085
• 5 to 10 Experience in a similar position,
• Experience working in a medical device environment is a MUST
• Requires a minimum of 3 years in production scheduling in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding environment.
• Strong process and detail orientation.
• Lean manufacturing or Six Sigma experience a plus,
• Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic e-mail systems
• Green Belt Certification (desirable)
Please send your resume to: email@example.com specify the position that you are applying and your salary expectations.
|Edad||30 - 55 años|
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes 7:00 a 5:00|
|Sueldo||Negociable de acuerdo a experiencia.|